Early Registration Extended! Sign up by June 28th. 2018 and receive over $2,695.00 in discounts and bonuses! (Full Regular Price: $3,995.00 Not inc. Airfare)
First of all the basic plan:
19 Day Program (in country Thailand)
A) Traditional Thai Training:
• 1) Two days cultural immersion in Northern Thailand in Golden Triangle area.
• 2) Basic Practitioner Program in, Somaveda® Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Medicine religious therapeutics, practice and theory.
• 3) Six full class days in with Thai Master (48 hours)
• 4) Self practice credit or optional massage with local practitioners.
• 5) Thai Culture and philosophy/ with site visitation and lecture 5 hours provided by native guides.
• 6) All textbooks and supplemental texts used in training at no additional charge.
• Total hands on/ credit hours: 68 hours.
• 7) Personally guided by Aachan, Dr. James and Certified Teacher Staff instructors.
• 8) Basic Practitioner Program in Indigenous Thai Traditional Medical Theory (SomaVeda® Thai Yoga: Level Four)
B) Golden Triangle Treking and Hill Tribe (Vans, four wheel vehicles, porters, drivers and guides and translators, accommodations and meals included. A $400.00 value!)
• Includes field intensive over night in Chiang Rai or Mae Sai to see native Thailand and Thai culture up close and personal!
• Including Field observation, traditional peoples, their sacred sites and crafts including Silk and fabric making, Thai Gems and Jewelry, Ceramics, Leather and more! We visit Thai refugee co-op of families making traditional rugs as well.
• One nights and two days: including visit to Golden Triangle region where the boarders of Burma, Laos and Thailand merge by the Mekong River. Includes Opium Museum.
• Total hands on/ credit hours: 28 hours
C) One way Air Chiangmai to Bangkok (a $224.00 Value!)
D) Bangkok Excursion: (a $900.00 Value!)
• Site visitation and lectures at Wat Phra Kaeow, Wat Indrawihan, Wat Mongkut, Wat Trimit, Golden Mount Temple & Wat Pho 8 hrs.
• Continuation of supervised practice class 5 hours.
• Total hands on/ class Bangkok hours: 26 hours. (Approximate: Actual hours may vary)
• Visit to the worlds largest out door market: Chatuchak Taalat 5 hrs.
E) Round Trip to Ayudthaya and Bang Pai In, Thailand!, (A day trip and excursion to the old capital and summer palance of the Thai king. World Heritage Site and famous ruins. Return by luxery river cruise on the amazing Menam Chaoprya River a $160.00 Value!)
F) Round Trip Transportation and accommodations to Lamaii Beach, Koh Samuii Thailand! We are staying at an amazing 2 Star Resort located right on the beach! (a $600.00 Value!)
G) Hotels, Guest Houses and residences included:
• 1 nights and 2 days Golden Triangle Excursion to the famous Thailand / Burma/ Laos Borader Area.
• 4 nights and 5 days in Historic and fun Chiangmai Province including Chiangmai city!
• 7 nights and 8 days in Banglampoo: Bangkok (in 2 parts)
• 4 night 5 days on the beach in Lamaii, Koh Samuii
H) Possible 100 Hour Certification in SomaVeda, Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage a $2,580.00 Value! (This is a separate certificate in addition to those obtained in Thailand.)
I) Program CEU’s count towards SomaVeda® Certified Teacher and Ayurveda Health Counselor and Doctor of Sacred Natural Medicine: Ayurveda Training Programs! (SCNM/ Thai Yoga Center)
J) So much more! Not room to list, the entire cultural, artist, spiritual activities and interactions. Not room to list the amazing food and eating experiences! Not possible to list the value of meeting and making new Thai friends! Not possible to list the value of having such a detailed, in-depth look and experience into authentic Thai culture on your work and life!
- Click here to see Galleries of photo’s from past programs!!
- Airfare from US to Chiangmai is NOT included. Since there are now so many ways to save on air we give you the best option to find and secure the best and lowest cost fare.
- More than the terrific Thailand Program, we are going to give you in addition over $4,595.00 in bonus materials and support for your trip! These valuable materials will help make this the best and most exciting program you have ever been involved in, as well as help to develop your practice on your return. Additional Incentive:
- Receive $1,469.00 off the full tuition for the Study Tour!
- … and receive: Full Tuition Grant/ Scholarship to any Full Certified Thai Practitioner Program (CTP1) scheduled with The Thai Yoga Center. (Course tuition normally $4,695.00 for full Practitioner Certification Program).*
- EXP: August 15th. 2018
- *(Early registration has been extended! Deposit must be Paid in full by June 28th. 2018 to qualify. If you need more time, a complimentary donation plan can be arranged for a small additional fee. We reserve the right to substitute bonuses of equal or greater value without notice. All published rules pertaining to separate CTP qualification and registration apply.)