Early Registration Extended! Sign up by January 15th. 2019 and receive over $2,695.00 in discounts and bonuses! (Full Regular Price: $3,595.00 Not inc. Airfare)
Sacred Sites & Healing Arts Program!
Special Program! Visit Exotic THAILAND April 6th. 2018 to April 25th. 2019!!
(Receive NAIC recognized Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Nuad Prakhop Samun Prai (Traditional Thai Ayurvedic Herbology) CE hours and Certificate in one inclusive training!)(NAIC, NCBTMB, Approved CE Provider for Massage and Massage Therapy)(Please note: NOT a Massage Program)
First of all the basic plan:
19 Day Program (in country Thailand)
A) Traditional Thai Training:
• 1) Two days cultural immersion in Northern Thailand in Golden Triangle area.
• 2) Basic Program in, Somaveda® Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Medicine religious therapeutics, practice and theory.
• 3) Five full class days in with Thai Master (50 hours: UTTS Approved)
• 4) Self practice credit or optional massage with local practitioners.
• 5) Thai Culture and philosophy/ with site visitation and lecture 5 hours provided by native guides.
• 6) All textbooks and supplemental texts used in training at no additional charge.
• Total hands on/ credit hours: 68 hours.
• 7) Personally guided by Aachan, Dr. James and Certified Teacher Staff instructors.
• 8) Over forty hours of small class format lecture and discussion on various aspects of Thai Traditional Medicine, Culture and practice with detailed insight into various sacred sites and related healing arts.
B) Golden Triangle Treking and Hill Tribe (Vans, four wheel vehicles, porters, drivers and guides and translators, accommodations and meals included. A $400.00 value!)
• Includes field intensive over night in Chiangrai or Mae Sai to see native Thailand and Thai culture up close and personal!
• Including Field observation, traditional peoples, their sacred sites and crafts including Silk and fabric making, Thai Gems and Jewelry, Ceramics, Leather and more! We visit Thai refugee co-op of families making traditional rugs as well.
• One nights and two days: including visit to Golden Triangle region where the boarders of Burma, Laos and Thailand merge by the Mekong River. Includes Opium Museum.
• Total hands on/ credit hours: 28 hours
C) Bangkok Excursion: (a $900.00 Value!)
• Site visitation and lectures at Wat Phra Kaeow, Wat Indrawihan, Wat Mongkut, Wat Trimit, Golden Mount Temple & Wat Pho 8 hrs.
• Continuation of supervised practice class 5 hours.
• Total hands on/ class Bangkok hours: 26 hours. (Approximate: Actual hours may vary)
• Visit to the worlds largest out door market: Chatuchak Taalat 5 hrs.
D) Round Trip to Ayudthaya and Bang Pai In, Thailand!, (A day trip and excursion to the old capital and summer palance of the Thai king. World Heritage Site and famous ruins. Return by luxury river cruise on the amazing Menam Chaoprya River a $160.00 Value!)
E) Hotels, Guest Houses and residences included:
• 1 nights and 2 days Golden Triangle Excursion to the famous Thailand / Burma/ Laos Boarder Area.
• 5 nights and 6 days in Historic and fun Chiangmai Province including Chiangmai city!
• 7 nights and 8 days in Banglampoo/ Lak Sii: Bangkok (in 2 parts)
• 4 Nights and 5 days in Lak See area of Bangkok while training with UTTS Program.
F) Possible 100 Hour Certification in SomaVeda, Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Massage a $2,580.00 Value! (This is a separate certificate in addition to those obtained in Thailand.)
G) Program CEU’s count towards SomaVeda® Certified Teacher and Ayurveda Health Counselor and Doctor of Sacred Natural Medicine: Ayurveda Training Programs! (SCNM/ Thai Yoga Center)
H) So much more! Not room to list, the entire cultural, artist, spiritual activities and interactions. Not room to list the amazing food and eating experiences! Not possible to list the value of meeting and making new Thai friends! Not possible to list the value of having such a detailed, in-depth look and experience into authentic Thai culture on your work and life!
- Click here to see Galleries of photo’s from past programs!!
- Round trip Airfare from US to Bangkok (BKK) + Chiangmai is NOT included. Since there are now so many ways to save on air we give you the best option to find and secure the best and lowest cost fare.
- More than the terrific Thailand Program, we are going to give you in addition over $4,695.00 in bonus materials and support for your trip! These valuable materials will help make this the best and most exciting program you have ever been involved in, as well as help to develop your practice on your return. Additional Incentive:
- Receive $1,469.00 off the full tuition for the Study Tour!
- … and receive: Full Tuition Grant/ Scholarship to any Full Certified Thai Practitioner Program (CTP1) scheduled with The Thai Yoga Center. (Course tuition normally $4,695.00 for full Practitioner Certification Program).*
- EXP: January 15th. 2019
- *(Early registration has been extended! Deposit must be Paid in full by January 15th. 2019 to qualify. If you need more time, a complimentary donation plan can be arranged for a small additional fee. Final Balance due by February 1st. 2019. We reserve the right to substitute bonuses of equal or greater value without notice. All published rules pertaining to separate CTP qualification and registration apply.)