Early Registration has been Extended! Sign up by June 7th. 2023 and receive over $5,295.00 in discounts and bonuses! (Please note! Full Regular Price: $4,264.00 Not inc. Airfare)
Thailand Tour Inclusions
Special Program! Visit Exotic THAILAND from December 7th. To December 19th. 2023!!
(Receive NAIC-recognized and Thai Ministry Approved Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Nuad Jap Sen/ Nuad Tok Sen, Thai Traditional Physical Therapy (TPT) CE hours and Certificate in one inclusive training!), (NAIC, NCBTMB, Approved CE Provider for Massage and Massage Therapy), (Please note: NOT a Massage Program)
First of all, the basic plan:
13-Day Program (in country Thailand)
A) Traditional Thai Training:
• 2) Basic Program in Somaveda® Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy and Traditional Thai Medicine religious therapeutics, practice, and theory.
• 3) Five full class days with Thai Master (50 hours: UTTS Approved)
• 4) Self-practice credit or optional massage with local practitioners.
• 5) Thai Culture and philosophy/ with site visitation and lecture 5 hours provided by native guides.
• 6) All textbooks and supplemental texts used in training at no additional charge.
• Total hands-on/ credit hours: 100 hours.
• 7) Personally guided by Ajahn, Dr. James, and Certified Teacher Staff instructors.
• 8) Over forty hours of small class lectures and discussions on aspects of Thai Traditional Medicine, Thai Physical Therapy, Culture, and Practice with detailed insight into various sacred sites and related healing arts.
C) Bangkok Excursion: (a $900.00 Value!)
• Site visitation and lectures at Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Mongkut, Wat Trimit, Golden Mount Temple & Wat Pho 10 hrs.
• Continuation of supervised practice class for 5 hours.
• Total hands-on/ class Bangkok hours: 26 hours. (Approximate: Actual hours may vary)
• Visit the ancient riverside Amulet Market for 5 hrs. Personally escorted by Aachan, Dr. James!
D) Round Trip to Ayutthaya and Bang Pai In, Thailand! (A day trip and excursion to the old capital and summer palace of the Thai king. Return by luxury river cruise on the amazing Menam Chaoprya River at a $160.00 Value!) World Heritage Site and famous ruins.
E) Hotels, Guest Houses, and residences included:
• six nights and five days in Historical and fun Uthai Thani Province, including Uthai Thani City!
• 6 Nights and five days in Bangkok’s Banglampoo/ Lak Sii area while training with UTTS Program.
F) Possible 100-Hour Certification in SomaVeda, Indigenous Thai Yoga Therapy, and Traditional Thai Massage a $2,580.00 Value! (This is a separate certificate in addition to those obtained in Thailand.)
G) Program CEUs count towards SomaVeda® Certified Teacher and Ayurveda Health Counselor and Doctor of Sacred Natural Medicine: Ayurveda Training Programs! (SCNM/ Thai Yoga Center)
H) So much more! No room to list the entire cultural, artistic, and spiritual activities and interactions. No room to record the fantastic food and eating experiences! Not possible to document the value of meeting and making new Thai friends! You are not likely to list the importance of having such a detailed, in-depth look and experience into authentic Thai culture in your work and life!
- Click here to see Galleries of photos from past programs!!
- Receive $879.00 off the full tuition for the Study Tour!
- More than the terrific Thailand Program, we will give you over $5,295.00 in bonus materials and support for your trip! These valuable materials will help make this the best and most exciting Program you have ever been involved in and help develop your practice on your return. Additional Incentive:!
- … and receive a Full Tuition Grant/ Scholarship to any Full Certified Thai Practitioner Program (CTP1) scheduled with The Thai Yoga Center. (Course tuition usually is $5,295.00 for a full Practitioner Certification CTP1- New Students Only) Program or for returning SomaVeda® Graduates, the equivalent discount off the next sequential program full tuition. See the specific program you’re considering for regular tuition, cost, and details.).*
- EXP: June 7th., 2023, 5:00 pm
- *(Early registration has been extended! The deposit must be paid in full by June 7th. 2023 to qualify. If you need more time, a complimentary donation plan can be arranged for a small additional fee. The final Balance, 100%, is due by October 7th. 2023. We reserve the right to substitute bonuses of equal or greater value without notice. All published rules about separate CTP1 qualification and Registration apply.)